Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Everybody needs good Neighbours

The people from a couple of flats down from us were having a party on Saturday to celebrate Live 8 and a birthday, and invited the whole apartment complex. A bit risky, I guess, but better than having noise complaints lodged against you!

I'm glad I went. I made some new friends (most of them from New Zealand!) and we've been asked to come around for dinner in the near future. I didn't get home until about 5.30am, but at least it was a short walk. Justin Timberlake gave me a knee injury, sadly, and what's worse is that it still hasn't healed properly. I am currently forced to descend stairs like a crippled old man.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hah, I've finally tracked down your blog. When you told me the URL, instead of squirk I heard squink, which, while having some interesting definitions on urbandictionary.com, is obviously incorrect.
    Just heard about the attacks on London. Despite the low chance of you being anywhere nearby I thought I'd check up on you anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home