Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy birthday to me

It appears that today is the anniversary of my birth, 24 year ago. At least, it is in this time zone. Woot. I haven't really had the knack of celebrating birthdays since... well, ever, really.

Nic is down at the mall today, and I'm meant to be home preparing for the gruelling two-hour testing process that my potential employer uses to screen undesirables.

Tiger Power is a very odd cereal. It's like sugar-flavoured Shredded Wheat. I don't know how or why Kellog's decided to make a cereal that tasted like sugar, but I suppose it's better than actually being covered in sugar like the Frosties brand with which Tiger Power shares a mascot.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:51 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Roberto!

     
  • At 4:30 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good onya bro! Keep off the vodka aye :D

     
  • At 4:31 pm AEST, Blogger Chickie Little said…

    Hey Happy Birthday! It seemed like just yesterday that we missed your 21st birthday... :) I hope you haven't made any grannies cry lately *jokes*.

     
  • At 11:29 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To the Xtremeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

    Much happy birthday's to you.

    Don't bugger around and waste a perfectly good excuse to tell everyone why your better than them.

     
  • At 6:55 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated birthday Rob. Good to see you are well, blah blah :)

     
  • At 6:32 pm AEST, Blogger Mel & Guy said…

    Happy birthday! Sorry this is somewhat belated. I fail to check my friends blogs for a week or so and look what I miss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home