Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Public service announcement

The Prince Charles Cinema movie listing for this week has a helpful note for Londoners more affected by July 7 bombings than I:

The Interpreter

Please be advised that The Interpreter contains scenes of terrorist violence including a bomb explosion on a bus

Gee whiz. I'm heading along on Friday for a double feature and a shared meal. I know precious little about the movies, and even less about the meal—what is Dim Sum, anyway?

The cinema is hosting Sing-a-Long-a Sound of Music, which got my hopes up for a local Rocky Horror group. Can you tell I really want to go along to a proper, full audience-participation Rocky show? Well, it seems that Sing-a-Long-a do a stable Rocky Horror show, but their tour dates show that August 9 was the last show in the London area until late November. The elusive treasure escapes me again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home