Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Homeless again

I've come to the end of my temporary one-month tenancy at Gunnersbury, and still haven't found anything. Alex and I were looking to find a place together for a while, but that's harder than we thought.

That means that from about 6pm this evening, I'm once again homeless.

It seems to be a common theme...

At least I'm probably going to get paid in a couple of weeks. That'll be well good.

And for those of you keeping track

Thursday's date went terribly. And fantastically. I see complication in the future...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 am AEST, Blogger Robert Ancell said…

    Is it a shark? Do say it is a shark!

     
  • At 8:25 pm AEST, Blogger Squirk said…

    @bob:
    It is a shark.


    Also I do not know what "it" is.

     
  • At 12:07 pm AEST, Blogger Joel said…

    I think Bob is implying your flat got eaten by a shark.

    (Actually I have no idea what "it" is either.)

     
  • At 11:16 pm AEST, Blogger Carly said…

    cheers for your comment rob! One word for you.... GBK (gourmet burger kitchen) theres one in chiswick if you are still around the Gunnesbury area....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home