Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Where are my tickets?

I am not pleased with Haley McCann.

She is a travel consultant with an agency called Flight Centre, and she has been responsible for much of my travel plans.

It would be nice if she would respond to my questions without paying visiting her branch a visit and forcing it out of her.

It would be nice if she actually tried booking at the Australian hotels we asked for.

It would be nice if she told us the truth about how busy the Gold Coast wasn't.

Right now, I'd be happy for her to call me and tell me that my tickets have arrived and that they are ready to pick up. It's getting close to departure time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home