Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Videos for the boys of the 80s

Today's mindless time-filling links are music videos—sort of.

In Fabulous Secret Powers, you can watch the Prince of Eternia (AKA He-Man) getting his groove on with an iconic early 90's song. Whoomp called it He-Man does 4 Non Blondes. I call it classic!

Prince Adam has also been keeping a web journal, where a fan mentioned Eternian Idol: Skeletor covers Alien Ant Farm covering Michael Jackson, and gets grilled by the judges. Listen for the authentic public service announcement at the end about the dangers of taking short-cuts!

Speaking of public service announcements, GI Joe had them as well. I never watched the show when I was a kid (so I'm obviously not a real man), but I figure there's a few of you out there who will appreciate the randomness.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 pm AEST, Blogger Carly said…

    hey rob congrats on the job!! did you remeber it was international talk like a pirate day on monday!?

     
  • At 10:31 pm AEST, Blogger Squirk said…

    I did indeed, Carly :-)

    In fact I was kind of disappointed my recruiter didn't phone like he was supposed to -- I would have 'ad that scurvy lubber walkin' the plank, and no two ways about it.

    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home