Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Kindred spirits

As some of you will know, I like to read web comics. While it is greatly entertaining for me, it's not something I can really talk about with people unless they have read the same comics. It's like a baseball fan being stuck in New Zealand where no-one has heard of the Major League tournament thingymajig.

Last night I found that some of my long-lost associates not only dig web comics, but several of the same web comics that I dig. Hooray!

Joel was wearing the I am ten ninjas shirt from Diesel Sweeties. He also travels the world looking for robotic insect scientists, or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home