Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Also with pictures

Today instead of writing about my job interview, I drew a comic about it. I am thinking about doing this on a regular basis, but I'm not sure how well it will work. I figure that once I start working, there will be more geek humour than anything else floating around. Also I cannot draw comics real good, and I don't have a scanner or anything to get them on the computer so I can show you.

Yes, it can work if your name is Jeffrey Rowland and you run a site called Overcompensating that is a blog that is also a comic strip. Or a comic strip that is also a blog. It doesn't make much sense unless you read it all the time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home