Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The stranger is you

I went out to Panic! at the Roxy last night to celebrate Bob's birthday. Cheap drinks, good music, friendly crowd; what more could you ask for? We headed off just after midnight so that we grab the tube home, but there were plenty of people still arriving as we left (the club went on until 3am). I can't imagine having a decent crowd like that out on a regular Tuesday night back home in New Zealand.

Go London.

You know, someone on my tour said that some people just have to live in London or New York. Tokyo and Paris probably count as well, but I think I am beginning to understand what he was talking about.

What's scary, though, is that I think I might be one of those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home