Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Draw a pig

I have updated the sidebar. Now, hopefully the people who don't know what Flickr is can stop bugging me for photos.

Also, I took cues from Carly and the little one: I drew a pig.

My drawing of a pig

I couldn't do one properly the first time because I already read what drawing the pig sideways says about your sexual orientation (or something) but it's been long enough that I forgot. Now I can truly be judged on my miniature farm animal!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 am AEST, Blogger Robert Ancell said…

    Wow, I can't believe you did all that colouring in! But then again I am trying to do it with a touchpad...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home