Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daily updates

Since my last post, I've left the UK and gone travelling again. I've passed through Japan and Australia on my way to a wedding in New Zealand, and I've been visiting friends and family around the country while I'm here.

Right now* I'm in Christchurch. It's my home town, and the final stop on my New Zealand tour. It's been very weird being back. I'll shortly be heading to Sydney, Australia. I haven't had such great Internet access on the road, so I'm updating Twitter (and Facebook) from my mobile phone.

You can follow me on Twitter and receive all my updates.

* At the time I wrote this story, I was in Christchurch. By the time I was able to post it, I was actually in Sydney.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home