Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Post-interview rundown

I'm still alive, which is exactly what I wanted. The job is more of a general IT guy role than specifically a programming job, but the company is one of those nice little outfits in its first growth spurt. It would probably be fun to work there.

Will I take it? Good question. If they offer me the job, and there's nothing else I'm considering, I'll probably take it. I'd rather try my hand at full-time programming, but this isn't bad and I need to take a job sooner or later. I've still got a fair amount of savings tucked away from New Zealand, but I'd like to earning pounds in the near future.

We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home