Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Monday, December 19, 2005

My life in colour

I stand strong to my policy of not posting internet quiz results very often. Of course, the last few weeks have seen me not posting anything very often, so when Bob jumped on the bandwagon, I thought it must be OK to follow.
This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.6
Mind: 7.6
Body: 8.6
Spirit: 9.2
Friends/Family: 4.4
Love: 6.9
Finance: 7.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Hmm. High in spirit, low in friends/family, otherwise reasonably balanced. Sounds like a fairly accurate summary of where I'm at, I guess.

Heidi, Jon, and Joel all did it too. Does that make me a bad person? I know that Mr T wouldn't appreciate me caving to this peer pressure.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 am AEDT, Blogger Robert Ancell said…

    I too was a victim of this shameless sheep behaviour. I take my share of responsibility for the spreading of this scourge.

     
  • At 2:34 pm AEDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home