Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Roskilde, day 3 - a relaxing adventure

I did my first spot of rock climbing and Bob got his picture in the festival newspaper for stacking 15-odd big plastic drink crates on top of each other.

This is part 3 of a series. You can read part one and part two as well.

There's not a whole lot more to report, apart from maybe...

  • the couple suspended from a light pole with only masking tape to hold them
  • the guy playing in mud puddles on an inflatable jet-ski
  • the misunderstanding that saw me consume two Mexican dinners and one Brazilian

There were also a bunch of messy drinking games but I can't tell you much about those!

Oh, and it seems that Kiwi dub/soul/whatever legends Fat Freddy's Drop are playing at the festival (although Bob and I seem to be the only Kiwis around).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont't check your blog for a few days and look what happens? Lol. It could only happen to you Rob...... (shakes her head). Sounds like madness - i bet your having a ball. I expect a full report apon your return ;)

    DJ :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home