Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saved from the Drafts: Watching films

This piece was originally written on April 18th, with the intent of posting it some time later that week. Here it is, some three months later.

I've been watching movies. By myself. (This is actually something of a milestone.)

I've seen a couple of good 'uns, and a couple of pretty forgettable films too. The Dendy cinema on Circular Quay has been pretty good to me so far so I think I may have to make it a regular after-work stop. They have "festival"-style films, super-friendly staff and you get beer with your popcorn. What more could you ask for?

I also got around to watching my copy of Graveyard, which I received as part of a package deal with my Hate Song comics about two years ago.

It seems that ridiculously out-of-whack timescales is a common theme in my life.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home