Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Countries I've visited

There's still a lot more world to go:

A map of the world, highlighting countries I have visited Actually, make that Western European countries: A map of Europe, highlighting countries I have visited.

You can create your own visited countries map (or just look at the hilarious comments on that page).

Update: I've included a close-up of Europe thanks to World66.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:31 pm AEDT, Blogger hg said…

    Unfortunately that map isn't very clear and more or less tells me you've been to the province of Europe

    I've been to 3 countries. I bet one of them is New Zealand

     
  • At 10:34 am AEDT, Blogger hg said…

    oi hunter can you email your mailing address to me at mandruku at gmail.com

    did you know the g stands for gangsta?

    did you also know this post is almost an exact copyy-paste from heidis blog too?

     
  • At 11:10 am AEDT, Blogger Squirk said…

    andrew: yes.

     
  • At 1:05 am AEDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

     
  • At 7:31 pm AEDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

     
  • At 10:57 am AEDT, Blogger Squirk said…

    Anonymous: I think everybody loves Paris Hilton.

    You could buy a video playset for all your friends, or make your own!

     
  • At 2:05 am AEDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:30 am AEDT, Blogger Squirk said…

    OK, spam guys, quit it.

    Does anyone know sure why this post gets most of the spam comments?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home