Squirk's Overseas Experience

The tales of one Kiwi returning to Mother Britain and exploring the Big Wide World... without being eaten by a shark.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The countdown continues

Four more sleeps until I leave England.

I've packed most of the essentials, organised my books into labelled piles. It's sad to see how many books are in the I bought them but I haven't read them yet pile. There's a fair number of unseen DVD movies, too, including Flash Gordon and the original Wicker Man.

I'm still considering an additional suitcase (for a grand total of two) to carry books and clothes. I'd much rather travel light, though. I arrived in London with just one backpack; I'd like to leave it the same way. (Sadly, the backpack was separated from its handy zip-off daypack in the Great Drunken Theft of '05. It shall be sorely missed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home